End of the first quarter!
Greetings Chargers,
This has been a great start to the beginning of the year! As we come to the end of the first quarter there are many positive things taking place in P.E. The scholars are becoming familiar with classroom routines and procedures. They are also participating more and enjoying the activities! The classes are finishing up their jump rope sessions. I am finding many scholars who were not able to jump rope the first day are now able to! Going forward, we will be moving into football in the coming weeks. The scholars will be learning the fundamentals of football and how to use their bodies to run, pass and kick. I look forward to the coming weeks and seeing their progression. I hope everyone is enjoying the school year and Go Chargers!
Best regards,
Coach Gethings
This has been a great start to the beginning of the year! As we come to the end of the first quarter there are many positive things taking place in P.E. The scholars are becoming familiar with classroom routines and procedures. They are also participating more and enjoying the activities! The classes are finishing up their jump rope sessions. I am finding many scholars who were not able to jump rope the first day are now able to! Going forward, we will be moving into football in the coming weeks. The scholars will be learning the fundamentals of football and how to use their bodies to run, pass and kick. I look forward to the coming weeks and seeing their progression. I hope everyone is enjoying the school year and Go Chargers!
Best regards,
Coach Gethings
Comments
Post a Comment